My Blog List

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Blog 11

On the day of the CATW 
I will wake up at 7am for my Vocabulary Enhancement class at 9:15
I will have breakfast and then go to my next class at 11:45.
Then I will come the CATW room
while taking the test I will make sure that I look for the main ideas very carefully because In the past I have not stated all of them because I have read the passages too quickly and often missed a few. I will take my time and make sure to state the articles name and the authors name because on my last CATW practice I remember I forgot to do that, and that's a simple mistake that will cost a lot of points can be the passing point from a 56 or a 70,  I will give as much details as possible when writing the examples down and remember to only use one personal example. I believe that my weakness is the fact that I get very impatient when it comes to these kind of test because I feel like I need to let my mind wander for a least a few minutes but if I do so then I feel like I will lose the train of thought that I had before I wrote it down and then I would have to think of something again. And I often to let my mind wonder off and then when I come back to like reality I get a little desperate because I see people walking out the room and giving their test in and I want to do the same but I also want to pass the test, I will take my time and stop my mind from wondering because when I do finish the test and I start think I get a little pissed because I say "damn, I forgot to add this to this sentence or I forgot to add that to this" and I feel like I could of done such a better job if I would of just taken my time and really looked over what I wrote then I would of remembered to add this and that. I also never re-read what I write so sometimes I make silly mistakes, like misspelling a word and that could take unnecessary points off, next Thursday when I'm taking the CATW I will make sure to re-read what I wrote and look for any mistakes that I could have possibly made.

No comments:

Post a Comment